raffreckons

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ode to the zit that has taken residence on my forehead

Having heard some diabolical poetry the other day, i got inspired. Enjoy!

Ode to the zit that has taken residence on my forehead

O cursed pimple borne of grime yet undefined,
Why must thou come to burden my mind?
Arriving as thou has, thou choosest to make thy presence felt,
Expanding at a rate that feels most inclement.

Thou appearst on my forehead in a place I never feel I touch,
Yet thy existence makes it seem like my forehead I clutch.
A spasm of introspection this occurrence has sent me into,
Wondering what expensive quack’s potion I am going to have to resort to.

Days pass, and my vexation refuses to leave me,
The bastard continues to grow as though it plans overwhelm me.
O perfidious pimple, o zealous zit,
Why must thou consume me like some teenage twit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home