raffreckons

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rien de nouveau

Pretentious title in retrospect. Oh well. Nothing really to add today, but in the interests of staying regular, I have decided to add something, even though it will turn out to be nothing, but please rest assured that the rest of it will be better punctuated than this.

Am still at work late, trying to puzzle through a paper on China, that the more I work on, the more I realize that I am uniquely badly suited to do. Not only do I not know the subject, but it is horrendously large and one that I can barely grasp myself. And there are many others out there who know it better than me. Bugger.

And as if this wasn’t enough, I finally reviewed some things that I had asked some of our interns to bind in time for a meeting early tomorrow morning and have discovered that they are done in a rather slip-shod manner. Turns out they didn’t know what I meant for them to do. So, I thought I would try to do it again, but no cover sheets left, and I cannot find any in any of the cupboards. Have to wait for supply room master to emerge tomorrow, though I suspect that he will tell me he has none left. So will have to take one home and stop off in Staples (copyright or whatever) on my way in tomorrow. Champion. Anyhoo – back to deciphering China.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger satay said…

    vince: uhhh, well, ohh, uhh ... no more, left. uhh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home