raffreckons

Monday, February 12, 2007

Power cut

Today I was treated to a day off from work thanks to a power cut that managed to completely sabotage my work day. This is both a blessing and curse. It is a huge pain in the ass as I have a big event Tuesday/Wednesday and now I am going to have to completely panic to get everything done tomorrow. The biggest part of the nuisance was that all the bits that I need to do the various things that I owe are on my email and hard drive at work. So nothing got done. Well, I did a bit of writing, but I suppose that hardly counts. On top of that the woman who I am working with on this event from the partner institution is understandably concerned – and I keep remembering things that I am going to have to do. Argh. This post proved to be more dull than i thought, something of a reflection on my day really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home