raffreckons

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Helicopters

This is a completely unnecessary and stupid thing to do as no-one is reading these random musings that I putting here. And, as if that wasn’t reason enough not to do this, I am also in the middle of furiously writing a proposal that I have got to get on with. Oh, and it is almost one in the morning. Suffice to say, I shouldn’t be wasting time scribbling thus, but instead be hard at work comprehending Islamism and the like.

Anyhoo – I have now moved into a new place. Soon after moving in I took the bus to work and discovered that lo and behold I am right near a prison (one of the more infamous ones). Well, no matter I thought, at least I know that they are locked away. A week later I went for a stroll the other way and noticed a sign to another prominent prison that was also apparently nearby. An amusing coincidence.

About a week later, I was farting around in my spacious kitchen (no doubt doing something along the lines of what I am doing now) and I noticed a very low flying helicopter with a light shining all over the place. Never really made the connection until earlier today over lunch when I was telling my family about it and I realized it was probably seeking some escaped convict. Hmm. Well, it amused me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dood I want to know about other stuff, post your articles here or something.

    There is value in the helicopter story, but it is lets face it limited.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Morgan C. said…

    wow, you're still blogging? i feel lazy. i should move somewhere so i have something interesting to write about again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home